Life is littered with a multi-headed mystery to try to solve by the end.
Yes, as I continue to age nearer and nearer to the ultimate darkness at the end of my story of life, I am using everything in my considerable experience and acquired wisdom to solve several key questions.
Here are the key questions.
- Have I lived a life that makes me worthy? (Worthy of what doesn’t really matter.)
- Is the world going to survive long after my life is over? (By which I mean life on Earth, particularly human life.)
- Does anyone really deserve love? (Particularly me.)
- What is destiny? And what does luck have to do with it? (As one of the unluckiest people ever, this concerns me.)
- What is true? (This is a big one.)
So, my plan is to write 5 essays. I will try to solve all of these big philosophical questions in a 500-word essay each. I know that makes me sound like an idealistic idiot. But, realistically, I know that may be a the answer to 4 out of the 5 questions.