Here’s an old post that reveals most of what I have learned about being a blogger. And here’s hoping that reading it does not make you less smart than you were before you started reading.
This is an old artwork I have never shared before.
There are many things that I have noticed about being a blogger that are the opposite of what you might expect. Let me list a few…
- Listing stuff makes a daily post easier.
- I have posted something on WordPress as a blogger ever day for twenty two and a half months. I will soon hit two years without missing a day.
- Writing every day makes the ideas flow more easily rather than running out of ideas. The well refills faster than I can drink its waters.
- My most popular post is Be Naked More , which gets views practically every day, but including artistic nudes randomly in a post does not increase its views and popularity even when I put “naked” and “nude” in the tags.
- Reproducing artwork on a blog is difficult when you draw things too big for…
View original post 291 more words