Michael Beyer is a former high school and middle school English teacher and author of the novels Aeroquest, Catch a Falling Star, Magical Miss Morgan, and Snow Babies. He was born and raised in Iowa and now lives in Carrollton, Texas with his family. After 31 years as a classroom teacher, he retired in May of 2014.
Some things I should probably warn you about with this author;
- He wanted to be a cartoonist when he was young, and now there is a cartoonist personality that lives in his head right along with his real personality. The cartoonist personality looks something like this;
- The cowboy version of Mickey exists because Mickey was a cowboy for 23 years, a Cotulla Cowboy. And because that was the team nickname for the school, and because he taught seventh graders long enough to acquire severe brain damage, he thinks he’s a real cowboy and thinks he looks like this;
3. Mickey also talks about himself in the third person, a type of mental condition we don’t really have a name for yet. Further study of the issue is required.
4. Mickey also spent time working as an ESL teacher (English as a Second Language) at Naaman Forest High School in Garland, Texas. So now he is misunderstood in at least seven different languages.
5. I should also probably give you a look at what he looks like if his face were to be on a wanted poster. It is useful to know what sort of people to avoid at all costs. So a photo of the goof follows;
Also, check out the cartoon vault at; paffooney-stories-and-toony-cartoons