- The Russians decided the election in 2016 and put a criminal in the office of the President of the United States. Enough concrete evidence and testimony of expert investigators now exists and is freely available enough to make a clear case for the truth of it.
- They will probably get away with it. Republicans control the government even though they get fewer votes than the other party. This is because they cheat. They use voter suppression, gerrymandering, and other dirty tricks to stay in power supported by a base that is controlled by fear, prejudice, and partisan tribalism. They ignore the rule of law when it favors them getting what they want. This country is no longer a democracy.
- 9/11 is a terrible event, but it was not perpetrated by terrorists. It was done by government organizations working together to hide the truth and cover the wealthy elite who made money and gained power from this horrible event. The airlines that were hijacked made money for Wall Street investors who bet the stocks for those specific airlines would make a sudden fall in value. The airplane (or possible missile) that hit the Pentagon hit the budget offices that were investigating the missing trillions of dollars, and the money was never found.
- Aliens are real and routinely visiting our planet. Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, and Ronald Reagan all knew this for a fact, and the rest of the presidents since Truman may have known it as well… Though probably not Trump. He would attempt to steal from the aliens or find some other way to make money from them. The evidence is there in the form of testimony, artifacts, whistleblower testimony, photographs, and documentation that sometimes slips out of the government’s grasp. The very real cover-up of the truth of it is also evidence of the reality of it.
- The human mind is an incredible thing, with bizarre capabilities that we are only beginning to understand. Synesthesia and savants with mysterious brain powers are also a documented reality. Remote viewing and other mind powers have not only been studied by the government but used by them.
Bizarre things are often more true than the ordinary mundane things we all believe in every day. You are welcome to argue with me. I wish many of these things were not true. But I know better. And that sick feeling in your stomach is evidence that you know better too.